Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Big Swords Always Make Up For Being an Asian Male.



Check out our good buddy Red Ranger.

Happy New Year and Winter Solstice just to piss people off. I know it's late, but if you don't like it, I don't care. What's the deal with time anyway?

So I've decided that Holidays are God's way of telling us that he made sure our families would be composed of people who don't understand one another. I was talking to my brother around Thanksgiving and we decided to vacation Thanksgiving together to take a Holiday from our relatives.

Screw 'em.

We got tired of holidays in which we get judged, ridiculed, misunderstood, or someone goes crazy, dies, gets in a fight, gets in a heated discussion about another family member's behavior, so on such as.

Its odd to me that my entire family is composed of the same genes, yet the only thing that we seem to have in common is that everyone is always stressed out besides my brother and me.

I just read Watchmen recently and I now have a few articles in mind for LWMUWCFFA. I swear every time I see that I think 'let's waffle'. I'm not sure how they're going to pull off turning that book into a film without loosing a lot. But we'll see how it goes. I know Alan Moore has been consistently unhappy with how his graphic novels have turned out as films, and he apparently doesn't like Watchmen either, but we'll see if he's right or just a pompous ass.

Anywho, I'm blogging instead of writing my autobiography (10 pages, w00t) to turn in to class tomorrow.

Y'know, not much has happened in my life given it's only been about 21 years, but the story should take up more than 10 pages, so I'm not quite sure how I'm going to stuff it all into that little make-up, but we'll see. My life hasn't been incredibly long, but it has been eventful. I definitely won't have room for everything, but I'll catch the highlights.

No comments: